Welcome...

Hi, my name is Mechelle Noyes and this is my first semester at Yavapai College. I am returning to school after a twenty-plus year break. I have a depressing story to explain why, but it really does not matter after all this time. Instead of finishing college I moved out of my parents house and started working full-time. As we all know, living independantly means paying your own way...for everything. (Rent, groceries, utilities, car, insurance) and the list goes on and on. Before I knew it I was on the "highway of life" and it was a one-way road.


Fast forward to present day: I have been happily married for five years and a mom to three year old twin daughters, Amanda and Katie. My life changed dramatically once the girls were born. I have been in constant motion ever since. Although I LOVE being a mom, it is easy to lose one's self in the daily operations. There are not enough hours in my day to accomodate the wants and needs of my family, but I try.


I have always wanted to go to college and get a degree. Now that my girls have started pre school I have a little free time to do something for myself. My children have inspired me to get a degree in Early Childhood Education and I hope to either work in a pre-school or day care setting. I can't wait.



Saturday, August 28, 2010

Links - so appropriate for my degree - Early Childhood Education

http://www.sesamestreet.org/parents

No comments:

Post a Comment